Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jenna's Bachelorette Party

The Bachelorette Weekend came and went very quickly. It was a fun and relaxing weekend for the bride-to-be! Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend that I wanted to share with you.
 Tablescape: The purple "tablecloth" was actually just fabric from the craft store. All the apothocary jars were bought from TJ Maxx and Michael's. The I DO wooden letters were purchased from Michaels. I used Martha Stewart glue and glitter to decorate them. On top of the glitter, I used Mod Podge to keep the glitter from rubbing off.
 The cupcakes were Jenna's favorite! Funfetti
 I used my "Tie the Knot" Cricut cartridge to create these adorable cupcake toppers.
 I found these martini glasses at TJ Maxx for a very cheap price. Then used my cricut to put vinyl decals on the base. I put a ring (the bride got a diamond, the bridesmaids got a purple gem) and a monogram.
 Here is a picture of one of the martini glasses with special wine glass charms and ice cubes!
Jenna and Alani (Bridesmaid) 
Jenna and Darcie (Bridesmaid)
Jenna and Me (Maid of Honor)

No comments:

Post a Comment