Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thinking of you ~ Sunflower Card

The other day while I was watching The Bachelorette, I was thinking about my friend Courtney. Her favorite bachelor is JP and he was pretty cute on their date in New York and then again when they were on their own private island! I stayed at her house about a month ago and she told me a funny story about her car looking like so many others! So, I decided to make her a decal that she could stick on the back window of her car. For as long as I have known Courtney, she has loved sunflowers. I made her two car decals because I wasn't sure which one she would like better. I also made her a cute sunflower card to send them in. I hope she likes them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, love the card and I bet Courtney was really surprised and thrilled to get a sunflower decal for her car.

    ReplyDelete