Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday ~ Card Set

My mom and I went to our favorite Scrapbook Store the other day, Paradise Scrapbook Boutique (http://paradisescrapbookboutique.com). They are moving to Chico towards the end of July, so the store was having some sales. I was lured in by the adorable birthday paper and ribbon! While I was there, I also bought a magazine that had some very cool ideas as far as cards go and boxes for them to placed in! Using my Martha Stewart Scoring Board, I was able to make the score marks in the correct places and it was super simple. I am not sure if I am going to give these as a gift, or just keep them myself! :)
Birthday Box ~ Set of Cards

Birthday Card ~ Celebrate

Birthday Card ~ Make A Wish

Birthday Card ~ Making A Wish

Birthday Card ~ Party

Birthday Card ~ Today is Your Day!




1 comment:

  1. Love the card box and set. What a great gift for anyone. Much better than a standard old Hallmark card.

    ReplyDelete