Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SF Giants Card

For my birthday celebration, my family and my best friend's family went to the Giants game! I LOVE going to the ballpark! I have always loved it, but this time was different. We began the day by meeting up with the Anthony's in the parking lot. We had a full spread for our tailgate, it was awesome! As we walked over to AT&T Ballpark, the sun began to shine and life was good. To make the day even better....I caught a ball from Cody Ross! I was so excited! Anyway, I made this cute card to send to the Anthony's as a little thank you for going with us to the game. It was a very memorable birthday!
SF Giants Card

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card. It's simple, but it really stands out with the black on the orange and the cute little added embelishments that you added. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete