Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thank You Cards

Last Friday, it was my birthday! So, I have been busy making a couple "Thank You" cards to send out! This first card I made, I used the "George and Basic Shapes" Cricut cartridge to cut out the flowers. Then, I just layered them and attached them with brads. I used the "Doodletype" Cricut cartridge to cut out the word "Thanks."
"Thanks" ~ Flower Card
 This next card I just kept very simple. First, I glued down the print paper. Then, I chalked the edges of the card with "Olive." I used the "George and Basic Shapes" Cricut cartridge to cut out the word " Thanks." And last but not least, I tied the ribbon around the card.
"Thanks" Card ~ Flowers (Simple)

 I LOVE the way this last one turned out! I have the striped paper in the background and layered on top of that is the pink polk-a-dot paper. I used the "Jasmine" Cricut cartridge to cut out the words "Many Thanks." The pink glitter tule is tied in a knot in the top (super cute, but such a glitter mess everywhere afterwards). Finally, the cutest embellishments EVER on the bottom left side. They kind of have a cow/leopard print inside.
"Many Thanks" Card ~ Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment