Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hello ~ Raccoon

First of all, I have to say, my Aunt and Uncle are hilarious. They live, kind of out in the country, and have several wild animals that roam around their house. A while back, my Uncle Steve basically adopted a family of raccoons. They come to the house every night, looking for their "Midnight Snack." My aunt and uncle actually feed them and the raccoons take the food politely out of their hands. Their favorite snacks are of course any kind of junk food and they love "Cheese Balls!" 

I made a country music mix for my Aunt Debbie and thought I should send a card with the cd! So, I made this adorable raccoon card, using the "Create A Critter" Cricut cartridge!
Hello  Card ~ Raccoon

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that she is going to love the CD, however, they are both going to love that cute little raccoon on your card. Adoreable!

    ReplyDelete