Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thank You ~ Apples

This school year, I had two para-educators who came into my classroom to help with writing and language arts. They both did a fantastic job! I wanted to make them very special thank you cards, to show them how much I appreciated everything they did for me and for the students. For these cards, I used the "Preserves" Cricut Cartridge. I was able to cut all the different layers and glue them together. I added the "Thank You" label to each one, just by printing it off on my computer, cutting it down to the size I wanted, and chalking it with "Creamy Brown."

1 comment:

  1. These cards were soooooooo cute. I bet the gals were really surprised when they received their special thank yous. I like this cartridge so much, I may just have to get it for myself.

    ReplyDelete